Tuesday, October 28, 2008

T Shirts Of Me

First and foremost the story of how these shirts came together is really funny. I can't give enough thanks to my close friend Toby who drew a picture of me as a complete joke and gave it to Kev on a yellow sticky to pass off to me. I ended up turning that joke into merchandise (yes it's because I’m Jewish and making money is easy jks) and a ton of people showed support including Mos Def. I want to thank all of those who supported my campaign. Here are a bunch of photos that were taken over the course of me actually printing these shirts and wearing them around town you'll see a bunch of other people wearing them too or just showing love in the pictures below. The back hand style was done by my close friend Tommy Rebel. All of you that still expect tees please hold tight they're on the way! I promise.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...