Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eric Orr

Back in 2003 or 2004 I got my hands on a record courtesy of my friend DJ Big Jacks. This record was Ultimate Force - Im Not Playing which is a relitively rare record or was at the time. Once thing I always noticed was the art work on the sleeve and wondered who did it. Years later (2006) I randomly read an interview on a Japanese website that was with some guy by the name of Eric Orr who had done art work for Jazzy Jay, Lord Finesse, Showbiz & AG etc... Next thing you know I got in contact with Eric one thing led to another and now he has an interview on INQMND. Eric is a really good person and his history is rich, he has worked with a gang of hip hop pioneers and at the same time worked with art legends like Keith Haring. It was an honor meeting both Eric and his son and pretty cool being at the graffiti hall of fame and watching Eric explain the work on the walls. If you wish to the read the interview click here. I posted some of his work below.





__________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...