Monday, November 10, 2008

It was my Birthday

Last month I celebrated my birthday. I decided to do a little get together with my closest friends and family on John St over at Jack Astors right across the street from Circa. Everyone congregated from far and wide to make this day special, although I'd have to admit i'm not one to enjoy huge get together where people put me on the spot but this was definitely a birthday that i'll remember. Special thanks to all those that made it to my party and helped me celebrate and make it a memorable one! Shout outs to Steinberg on the cake,Hazey on the sparklers, Kev for the photos, Petey for that gift, Ami for taking her shirt off and all the rest of the homies which includes the kind people that bought me drinks :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...