Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kenna

In the photo below you're looking at me and Kenna, No Homo but this was like a dream come true. I had been and still am a big fan of Kenna's music and Kenna as a person (read Malcolm Gladwell's book Blink)so finally getting to meet him and interview him was crazy. Me, Kev, and Kenna chilled on his tour bus eating food and talking about a bunch of different stuff so to get to do those types of things with someone that you look up to is in a sense almost unimaginable. If you wanna read the interview I did click here it's really good, wish I had more time to ask some of my other questions. Gotta give props to my friend Jason from VA without him I probably would have no idea who Kenna is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...