Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NY April 09 - Day One/Two.

I decided to take a trip to New York last month to visit some friends out there. Here is the first two days of the journey. Had a great time looking to return possibly this summer. Here we go...




I actually made it through customs.. Flew LAN Airlines their great. Definitely recommend them. Funny enough my friend Nico was on my flight and I offered him a ride into the city, so he rolled with me. My friend Rebel picked me up from the airport and took me right to a Brooklyn Pizzeria.

Egg with Potato..looked really cool however I did not order it.



it was passover - the jewish holiday where you can't eat bread.. thought this photo would be funny.


classic...










Bayride...



Went to visit my friend Kenzo Digital at his office/studio really cool shit going on there.. They were filming a commercial and got to see a lot of hot chicks...

Dude was wearing a North Face Steep Tech.. ha

Sneeze Magazine (Prince and Lafayette)

Stopped by the SSUR shop on Spring St. Went to see my homey Dave... Shop is really well put together.









Headed to Alife to see some friends.. Bumped into Will Moy. Dude is hilarious!




if you waited in that line I feel sorry for you...

This is why sneakers suck.. cause the average joe shmoe is able to obtain something that had personal meaning... I'm glad I used my air max 90 Infareds for running.

Union Square..






This is a boxer from Harlem. He told me that he used to box pro on channel 3 but is retired now. Dude was really intimidating...

Ran into Buckshot Shorty...


Malllssss...

Went over to Dumbo to see some friends





The homey German...

Turkish food in Bayridge then off to party in the L.E.S.

Hit up Stans.. They had a Warhol quote done by Harry Jumunji..

and a Neckface handstyle..




free bread...







Air Raids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...